GDPR Privacy Notice
Dyslexia Assessment and Consultancy
Caroline Hough BEd(Hons), PG Dip Dyslexia, AMBDA, APC (Patoss)
Norcroft Farm, Nantwich Road, Stanthorne, Middlewich, Cheshire, CW10 0LH
Telephone: 01606 831 250/ 07885 632 387
Who we are
- Personal identifiers and biographical information, for example date of birth
- Contact details – for example home address, email address and telephone number
- Sensitive personal data – for example, details of why an individual seeks an assessment, details of a disability or specific learning difficulty, details of support a client/learner may have had in the past, assessment data, and notes written during and after support or assessment sessions or after other contact with client/learner
- Dates of meetings held with a client/learner
- Family Details – for example details of other family members with whom a client/learner or a client/learner’s school/college/workplace have given me consent to liaise
Why we collect this information
Access to your personal information
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to Caroline Hough at email@example.com Test papers and accompanying information with responses safely in a secure place within Dyslexia Solutions premises. In light of the need to keep minimal information the final report will be stored electronically, password encrypted and kept for six years. The test papers and accompanying information will be kept for twelve months following the assessment and then securely disposed of.
Note: Requests from clients/earners to delete data relating to an individual will be considered on a case by case basis but we may be unable to remove all [assessment records] [support notes] for legal reasons.
Changes to this Privacy Notice This was reviewed on 01.06.2018 and will be reviewed as required according to legislation set out by the ICO.